The owners of the PPL pilot licenses [ICAO sample] have the opportunity to convert their licenses to the pilot licenses of the PPL [EASA sample] if they meet the requirements of the license conversion process.
EASA Pilot licenses are recognized worldwide. Pilots wishing to fly at the European airlines must be licensed by EASA.
We provide all necessary assistance for converting licenses to EASA. Contact us for detailed and up-to-date information on the recent changes in legislation.
- Pilot License – PPL Level
- Medical exam certificate in accordance with the requirements of EASA class 1 (Part-MED).
- ICAO/EASA Level 4 Language Proficiency
- The total flight time – at least 100 hours;
- The certificate of non-conviction