The Private Pilot License (Private Pilot License) grants the right to perform the non-commercial helicopter flights, according to Visual Flight Rules (VFR). Obtaining this license will allow you to independently perform the flight and go anywhere in the world.
The purpose of the PPL course is to teach a cadet pilot to fly safely and effectively in accordance with the VFR – Visual Flight Rules. Training is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency).
The Candidate Requirements:
- Age – from 17 and older;
- Education – secondary and higher;
- Health – certificate of the medical commission of 1st or 2nd class in compliance with the requirements of EASA (Part-MED);
- English is above the level of secondary school.
Theory course includes the following disciplines:
- Air law;
- General knowledge of the aircraft;
- Flight planning and execution;
- Human factor and limitations;
- Operational procedures;
Training is performed on the helicopter: Robinson R44